We are experts in the field of control of electric drive systems. Depending on the application, we rely on a reasonable combination of modern and conventional control algorithms.
When developing new concepts or customizing the control system, we achieve short development times by directly implementing the algorithms on our own rapid prototyping platform.
New algorithms are tested directly on our engine test benches. With the help of our real-time monitoring software, we can parameterize the controllers directly on the test bench or subsequently optimize them offline using the measurement data from the test bench.
We use modern control algorithms such as:
- Non-linear predictive control
- Optimal control
- Load torque observer
- Robust sensorless control
- Efficiency-optimized control
- Highly dynamic torque control
- Highly dynamic speed control
- Sensor fault-detection during operation
- Sensorless control during fault-condition